Sunday, October 26, 2008

NaNo

I'm going to attempt to do National Novel Writing Month this year... (look up www.nanowrimo.org if you don't know what it is)

I've been plotting and getting my storyline pulled together, and have come to a problem. I combined two stories that have been brewing for a long time, and I realized that now I have these characters that we can't do without...but one of them is essential to everything that happens, but he has nothing he actually does.

So... I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate him better. Maybe give him some essential leading role. Don't know right now.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

A brain like yours can figure it all out! He he he!

Mary said...

Hahah. thanks for the confidence!

I did get it figured out, but only after talking about it with multiple people. I plan best when telling!