Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally, an update!

Sorry for leaving you all in the dark for so long, I didn't have time to blog in Hong Kong, and I haven't got around to it since I've been back.

I've now been home for two and a half weeks. I've been in the states for three weeks now.

The Hong Kong trip was amazing. I'll give you a couple highlights, but if you want to hear any more, feel free to ask me. I have many more things to say.

-I almost died. (Naturally, when does that not happen in a foreign country?) I was walking across a street, following other members. They were about a street ahead of me, so I was starting to cross the street when they had just finished. One of the team members, Hilary, reached out and pulled me back, right before a bus rumbled by.

-I've known for a long time God had called me to go somewhere, but I didn't have any clue where. Halfway through the trip, God told me where--Japan.

-God taught me a lot about myself, and about himself.

-I formed some friendships with some youth over there, and am still in contact with them.

-We had an awesome team.


I hope you all had a great summer!

No comments: