Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Thousand Options

I have a dozen different things floating through my mind right now that I could write about. To be honest with you, I'm really not sure what I want to write about. I could write about some event and try to make it humorous, I could write about certain abstract nouns, I could write about a couple different topics on my mind, or I could even write about what I ate for breakfast. :P
Which, btw, was scrambled eggs. ;)

Maybe I'll write about a song. A song that has become important to me over the past few months.
Or maybe I won't. Instead I could write about a topic that keeps appearing here and there that I don't think I've written about on this blog. Odd, I haven't? Hmm... Maybe I'll have to fix that because it's a pet topic of mine.

My point is, there are so many different options and I'm not even sure I'll take any of them. I don't write in here as often as I could because I don't like decisions. Which topic to talk about and how to pull it out to its full potential is where my problem lies. Months ago I had two things I was thinking about, I know one of them was grace, and I don't know what the other one was. What happened after agonizing over it for hours? If I remember correctly, I didn't post either.

Above is a sample of my daily life thoughts. If you can see how it goes in loops and circles and arrives to some conclusions but keeps coming around to earlier things, you might be able to understand some of my thought patterns.

Now, which topic...?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I completely understand Mary! If I don't blog something while I'm thinking of it, I often don't blog it at all.

Cassie said...

Loops and circles, loops and circles...

Does your title have anything to do with this?

:)

Mary said...

Yes, Cassie, the title was basically to say that there are always so many things I could blog about, but then I end up in the "loops and circles" pattern you just mentioned.

Jesse said...

lol! thats funny! but I totally understand! =]