Thursday, April 3, 2008

Summer Plans

Proverbs 19:6 - "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

I was sure I was going to Hong Kong this summer, but after I sent Vinnie the email that said "Yes, I'll go" I had no peace about it. This came to a climax yesterday after I'd spent some time in prayer. I went off to go do something, and suddenly felt extremely uneasy about going to Hong Kong. Not fearful, not inadequate, but just not at peace.

So I'm praying. I haven't told Vinnie yet that I'm not going, because I'm not 100% positive that God doesn't want me to go. I still need to pray some more about it. There are other options for this summer besides Hong Kong, so I'm looking into those and praying about those too. I would love to go on the Hong Kong team, but if that's not God's will, then I don't want to go.

I'm off now, just wanted to let y'all know what's going on with me right now.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! I'd like to go with you.