Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dance Recital

It's over. . . and we get to do it all over again next year! :D

My dance recital was last night, and I think it went well. Since I was in four dances, the night went by so fast. My back has been bothering me again, meaning that my left leg has been acting up, resulting in me being unable to do my left leg splits in one of my dances. That bothered me greatly. It's not a matter of flexibilty, it's my back that keeps my leg from preforming to its full ability. At least I was in the back during that time. Camila did wonderful, she's so beautiful, especially when she's onstage. She's been saying she'll quit dance after the recital, but I doubt that, she loves it too much!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

You all danced beautifuly! It was beautiful!

Stephanie said...

I had fun trying to pick you out and follow you throughout your dances. Julia sat next to us and told us who was dancing when so we'd search for everyone. I wanted to see you after the show but I couldn't find you. Great job, you were beautiful.