Friday, March 7, 2008

Trips.

Tonight, around 7 or 9, we (my family and I) leave for the Grand Canyon. All tonight and tomorrow we'll be driving there; it's a eighteen hour drive. On Sunday we'll hike down into the Grand Canyon with backpacks on. We'll spend four nights, five days there. On the fifth day, Thursday, we'll hike out and then drive a few hours over to where my grandparents are staying. We'll visit with them that evening, and the next Friday morning. Around noon, we'll drive to El Paso, Texas. About a nine hour drive.


Saturday morning Mom, Dad, Camila, and Daniel will all drive home. Peter and I will stay. We will be going on a mission trip to Juarez, Mexico. Just right over the border from El Paso. We'll be getting home from that late at night on Friday, the 21st.



Over all, I'm looking forward to these trips. I think I'll be ready to be home by the time they're over, (maybe not though, you never know!) but I think I'll be glad I went. Who knows what things God has in store. :)



One last thing.


Something I’ve been thinking about lately is how God created us for His glory, so shouldn’t we live our lives to glorify Him? As I don't really have time right now, I'll write more about the next time I post, which may be a long time from now.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

hey mary!
hope you had a great time at the Grand Canyon! cause I sure did when I went! And hope you had fun in Mexico...I was suppose to go but, unfortunatly it didn't work out! love you and see you soon! =D