Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

I'll just make a brief post now. There is possibly more following later.

The Grand Canyon was amazing. Tiring and stressful, but still good. I enjoyed that. I'd never quite realized how deep it was. Our schedule got changed because the first trail we went down was too dangerous so we had to turn back and do another. Because of that, we got to spend more time with my grandparents. I went shoping, of my own volition, surprise surprise! I really don't like shoping, but I wanted to that time. I liked the time with my grandma and Mom.

Spring Break went well. I'd been worring that it would be stressful, but it wasn't this year. The teachings were about wholeheartedness. Nothing specifically struck me, but all that Vinnie said seemed to back up things I'd recently been learning, and a couple things he said helped me clear up some things I'd been confused about. He's really good at teaching just basic truths in a way that anybody can understand, but also in a way that everybody benifits from hearing them and you don't feel like you've heard it before a thousand times.

Well, I gotta go to bed now, though I doubt I'll be asleep soon. Where I was in Mexico it was two hours behind us, so to me it feels like 6:48 instead of 8:48. . .Although I am slowly getting used to this time.

I hope you all have a blessed week!

No comments: