Julia has tagged me, and she apparently has the power to change the rules slightly. Sorry I took so long in posting this, I've been trying to decide what I want to put up, I think I've finally thought of as many things as I can think of. :)
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Write as many (appropriate) weird things as you can think of!
I will ignore rule two and replace it with Julia's Twist. And I'm afraid I must also skip the tagging part, as everybody whose blogs I read have been tagged!
- *I love clouds-I'm always looking in the sky to see them. The best days are sunny, bright blue sky, plenty of amazing clouds, cool outside, slight wind... *Sighs wishfully* That is when it's really nice outside, in my opinion.
- *I used to be obsessed with the middle ages.
- *Because of that above fact, I'll think in terms such as "the King's right hand man" and such, this greatly effects where I position things at times. (I may place somebody I like at my right. . .or place myself at their right. . .or arrange three knick-knacks of mine with my favorite in the middle, second to its right, and least favorite on the other side)
- *I almost always have hair bands around my right wrist... and they have to be the right colors. (Black, white, and one odd color)
- *I can, as my mom puts it, do the hula with my eyebrows. I can move my ears up and down too.
- *Socks. They can't be too thick. They can't be tight at my toes. The seam can't be in the wrong place. . .I'm picky about my socks.
- *I love going on walks on campus, specifically down to the pond to enjoy the scenery.
- *For some odd, unknown reason, I like throwing/shooting things (like hair bands, grass, sticks, anything in reach...) at people.
- *I enjoy ciphers, (commonly known as codes) and have tried to pull almost all my friends into them. Needless to say, that's only worked on one of my friends. I made up my own cipher years ago, and it looks kind of like a scribbly cursive, but I know if so well I can read it fairly easily.
- *Along with liking ciphers, I learned how to write things backwards. The way they would appear in a mirror. I've lost my rapidity on that, but I still read it well and can write it at a good pace.
- *I enjoy curling up on my bed and jotting down my thoughts in poetry form, or in my journal.
- *I have an adorable nephew, he's the cutest =)
- *I like to be sure of things. Even if I'm pretty positive I know something, I'll go ahead and ask just to double check my calculated guess.
That's all for now, I'll try and make another blog entry soon that has a little more in it than just random and weird facts. I might post a poem later today.